Friday, May 27, 2016


My Wish List

Well, I've shared with you some of my projects over the last few days, and I hope you enjoyed them as much as I've enjoyed making them.  Quick review - here they are:




Now, I want to share with you some items that I want to use for future projects.  I've been pouring over this catalog for a few weeks now.  I was lucky enough to have a sneak preview of the catalog by signing up to become a Stampin' Up demonstrator.  I've had my catalog since early May and I have to say that it is well worn by now. 

I'm not going to bore you with every item that I love in this catalog, but I have picked out my top 3 to share with you.  These are on my must-have list and will be coming to my house soon. 

Sitting Here  page 100
Doesn't this look so inviting!  I can just imagine so many wonderful, relaxing, soothing cards with this set.  I have a swing on my porch and have spent many wonderful hours on my swing or on the swing at Grama's house. 






Kinda Eclectic page 147
I know it's not new for 2016, but I don't have it, and I really like it.  I love the shining sun and the leaves.  The butterflies will work with the Bitty Butterfly and Elegant Butterfly punches that I already have.  And the sentiment is so true.


Jars of Love  page 75
This stamp set just speaks to me.  It reminds me of my childhood and catching lightening bugs in jars and watching them light up the jar before setting them free to catch another day.  I love it - such fun memories!  I could definitely use this for summer cards, and I make a lot of summer birthday cards.  I know someone else who would very much appreciate a jar of lightening bugs.  So, spoiler alert - if you are someone who typically gets cards from me, this might very well be on it!




I would love it if you would take a moment to share with me your favorite item or items.  Maybe we can dream up a lovely project together.


If you would like to take advantage of my new catalog special offer, please contact me directly.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carolscards4fun/

No comments:

Post a Comment