Friday, May 27, 2016


New catalog launch project 4 of 4:
Combo project - Painter's Palette and Love & Affection

Due to my newfound love for the Love & Affection stamp set, I am using it again, but today I am pairing it with the Painter's Palette to create another little masterpiece.

I liked the idea of using the frame from the Painter's Palette to contain the floral images from the Love & Affection set.  

 
  

I created my little masterpiece using a Whisper White card base, layered some Lost Lagoon paper from the Moonlight Designer Series paper stack.  Then the Hardwood stamp on Crumb Cake paper with Crumb Cake ink and layered over the DSP.  Finally the little painting was hung on the wall with the tack from Painter's Palette that I fussy cut.  Love & Affection leaves stamped with Old Olive and Pear Pizzazz and Strawberry Slush flowers (yes, Strawberry Slush - that's a couple years old from previous In-Colors but I really like it and will use it til it's gone!).  I do like sponging so just a light bit of Lost Lagoon was sponged on the white space of the floral masterpiece.  The sentiment is from the Painter's Palette stamped with Lost Lagoon and punched with the retiring scallop oval punch.

The inside is very simple with Whisper White on a Crumb Cake layer and a strip of the DSP with the sentiment from the Love & Affection stamp set.  I really do like that sentiment. 


 
 
These stamp sets can be found in the new catalog as follows:
Painter's Palette        - page 119
Love & Affection        - page  45
Hardwood                 - page 125


I look forward to your comments, ideas, or questions.  Please contact me either by posting a comment or via email.

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carolscards4fun/

2 comments: