Thursday, May 19, 2016

Sheltering Tree


Sheltering Tree 
I am continuing to explore all the fun products from Stampin' Up.  Stamps with trees are definitely my favorite.  I especially love the green trees of summer.  Today's card features the Stampin' Up Sheltering Tree stamp set. 


 

This particular stamp set can make many beautiful cards just by changing the ink colors.  The inside sentiment comes from the retiring Trust God stamp set, which is only available until May 31, 2016.  I am so sad that set is retiring, but many new stamp sets will be available in the new catalog on June 1, 2016,

  

I really love using the Sheltering Tree stamp set.  If you want to make a card like this, just let me know.  I can show you!

You can view Stampin' Up catalog and products on my website.  A new catalog with new items will be available on June 1, 2016.    



No comments:

Post a Comment