Wednesday, May 18, 2016

Let me count the stamp sets

Let Me Count the Stamp Sets May 18, 2016
As a new Stampin' Up demonstrator, I am happily playing with my new and old stamp sets to create lovely greeting cards that I will use as projects in my Stamp Camps, Workshops, or send to my family and friends.  Generally, I create my cards with a recipient in mind.  That's how I get my inspiration.  I also enjoy viewing what others have created and can be inspired by their ideas.  Today, I want to show you what I've made with several Stampin' Up stamp sets and punches.




For this card, I used the Hardwood stamp to stamp the woodgrain for the fence, then used my scissors to cut the pickets.

I used the Flower Shop stamp set for the larger flowers on the fence and the Pansy punch to punch them out.  The smaller flowers were stamped with the Petite Petals and punched with the coordinating Petite Petals punch.

The butterflies were stamped with the Papillon Potpouri and punched with the Bitty Butterfly.

The sentiment is from the retiring Feel Goods stamp set that is available only until May 31, 2016.

The card is embellished with the Pearl Basic Jewels.

Other supplies include cardstock Old Olive, Whisper White, Crushed Curry, Melon Mambo, and Wisteria Wonder an coordinating inks.

 The card isn't  finished until the inside is finished too.  The inside is done with the same colors and stamp sets as the outside with the addition of the awesome sentiment from the Flower Patch stamp set.

So that brings me up to 6 different stamp sets on one card.  I think that's a record for me, but I was definitely having fun.  Hope you enjoyed as well.

If you are interested in making your own cards or joining me for a demonstration of card making, just let me know.
  

No comments:

Post a Comment