Wednesday, May 25, 2016

New catalog launch project 2 of 4:
Painter's Palette - Happy Birthday Card

Today's card features the new Painter's Palette stamp set.  This is the only stamp set used on this card.  I like to challenge myself to create with just one set to prove that a lovely card can be made with just a few supplies.

I like Elegant Eggplant as the card base and then stamped on the Whisper White panels with Crushed Curry, Wisteria Wonder and Calypso Coral.  I really like the splatter and brush stroke stamps.  That is exactly how I paint.


 


Painter's Palette stamp set is on page 119 of the new 2016 catalog in the Playful Palette suite of items.



The other items in the Playful Palette suite include the Work of Art and Timeless Textures stamp sets, a couple of my favorites that have carried over from the last catalog.  There is also a Playful Palette Designer Series Paper stack available on page 174 featuring the new In-Colors with and patterned with splatters and brush strokes.

Feel free to comment, share ideas, or ask questions. 

Please contact me to take advantage of my new catalog special offer. 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carolscards4fun/

No comments:

Post a Comment