Tuesday, May 24, 2016

 
New catalog launch project 1 of 4:
Confetti Celebration Happy Birthday Card
Welcome to the 2016 Stampin' Up catalog virtual launch party!  The new catalog has been mailed and received by many happy stampers.  I have had an opportunity to pre-order some items so I have been playing and making projects from new products that will be available to all on June 1, 2016.   

Today, I have a card from the new stamp set Confetti Celebration.  And since a stamp set called confetti inspires a shaker card, I also used the new Sprinkles punch to create the sprinkles inside the window. I just love the stamped lights and balloons.
  
  


The card base is Island Indigo.  The inkpads are Island Indigo, Garden Green, and Cherry Cobbler.  The 'sprinkles' were punched out of matching cardstock. Since I went a little crazy punching the sprinkles, I just adhered the extra sprinkles in various places on the front and inside the card.  To finish off the card, the banner was stamped with the Thoughtful Banners stamp set and punched out with the Duet Banner punch. 

Products used are pictured below:

  

These items can be found in the new catalog as follows:
Confetti Celebration  - page   12
Sprinkles punch        - page 187
Thoughtful Banners   - page  73
Duet Banner punch   - page 186

Feel free to comment, share ideas, or ask questions.  Over the next few days, I will be posting additional projects with new items from the 2016 catalog.

Please contact me to take advantage of my new catalog special offer. 

http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carolscards4fun/

No comments:

Post a Comment