Monday, June 6, 2016


Artistically Done

Last week was really busy with the new catalog launch.  I hope you all were able to order your favorite item(s).  I am eagerly awaiting shipment so I can play with even more of the new catalog items.

But, while I'm waiting, I am not idle.  I have created another little masterpiece - I like calling them that - using the new 2016 Painter's Palette paired with the returning Work of Art stamp sets.

 
 
  

When I saw the new Painter's Palette, it just seemed totally natural to pair it with the returning Work of Art stamp set.  The card base is Whisper White, layered with Night of Navy, then another layer of Whisper White has been stamped mostly with the Work of Art set.  The Thoughtful Banners stamp set and coordinating Duet Banner punch were used to create the Happy Father's Day banners.

The Painter's Palette easel was popped up with the sentiment from Work of Art.  The inside was stamped with Painter's Palette and layered on Night of Navy.  I love it!

Note the little decoration on the envelope from the Work of Art stamp set.  The card just isn't complete unless the inside is finished, and I do like a bit of something on the envelop too.

Stampin' Up products used:
Painter's Palette
Work of Art

Thoughtful Banners Bundle

You can find these items on my website at:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carolscards4fun/


No comments:

Post a Comment