Friday, June 10, 2016

Botanical Affection

I had a vision pop into my head soon after I got the Affectionately Yours paper.  I really wanted to combine it with the Botanical Blooms thinlits.  So, I did and here is what I got.
 


 
The Affectionately Yours DSP and coordinating cardstock was used to make these cards.  I placed the Vine from the Botanical Blooms thinlits over the Affectionately Yours DSP and Mint Macaroon and ran through the Big Shot both papers at the same time so they would be sure to match.  That gave me enough to make 2 cards.  See how the 2 cards above are reverse image.  Be sure to save all the little leave inserts!  
 
The first card is on a Crumb Cake base with a Night of Navy mat. The flowers are Watermelon Wonder and Crushed Curry using the Botanical Blooms thinlets and the leaves were stamped with the Botanical Blooms stamp set.  The sentiment is from the Love & Affection stamp set and punched with the Banner Triple punch.  I really like to use banners, so I've used that punch a lot.  I just knew I needed it when I ordered it!  It punches banners 1 inch, 1 1/2 inch, and 2 inches wide. 
 
The second card is on a Night of Navy base with a Watermelon Wonder mat.  Butterflies were stamped on Watermelon Wonder and Crushed Curry with their matching inks using Papillon Potpouri stamp set.  Then they were punched with the coordinating Elegant Butterfly and Bitty Butterfly punches.  The sentiment is stamped from the You've Got This stamp set and punched with the Decorative Label punch.
 
Stampin' Up stamp products:
Affectionately Yours Cardstock
Affectionately Yours DSP
 

 

 






Botanical Builders Framelits
Botanical Blooms


 
Love & Affection
Papillon Potpourri
Elegant Butterfly
Bitty Butterfly
     


No comments:

Post a Comment