Thursday, September 29, 2016



Thank You Theme for September part 4 of 4

Today is double or nothing day!  I was just playing around, and I ended up with 2 similar cards.

This is the card I envisioned.  I wanted to use Work of Art and Painter's Palette since I feel they challenge my creativity.  And although I do like these cards, I feel I can be more creative in using these stamp sets.  So, more to come in the future.



The card base is Whisper White and then an offset layer of Pool Party.  The decorative panel was stamped on Crumb Cake paper with Pool Party and Crumb Cake using the Work Of Art and Painter's Palette stamp sets.  I stamped the easel in Chocolate Chip and  fussy cut to use as the focal point.  Really the message could be any message you wanted to use there.  The final touch is the twine just to give it that little something extra.

The inside layers the Pool Party on the Whisper White card base, then another white layer stamped similarly to the outside. This is really a quite simple, quick project.   

Before I made the card above, I was just playing on a piece of white cardstock trying to figure out my design, but after I finished the card above and just saw the practice piece laying on my work surface, I decided it looked pretty to me. So I put it together into a card too.  No need to waste! 

 

The card base is Pool Party.  The Whisper White layer is again stamped with the Work of Art and Painter's Pallette using Crumb Cake and Pool Party ink pads.  The easel is again stamped with Chocolate Chip and fussy cut.   The front is finished with the Linen Thread.


Supplies include:
https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=134114&dbwsdemoid=2166795  https://www.stampinup.com/ecweb/ProductDetails.aspx?productID=141910&dbwsdemoid=2166795

These and other supplies are available at my website:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carolscards4fun/ 

Thank you !






No comments:

Post a Comment