Saturday, July 30, 2016

Thoughtful Branches or Beautiful Hydrangea?

The new Thoughtful Branches Bundle has a an image and die that that can be used for either a tree or a Hydrangea. I've already shown you the tree and since I love hydrangeas almost as much as I love trees, I just had to show you the Hydrangea ! 

 


Using the same leaves stamp and die, this beautiful hydrangea can be created.  The leaves were stamped with Strawberry Slush paper with Strawberry Slush ink (yes, I know that color is long gone - you could use Melon Mambo for a similar color).  The Whisper White card panel was first stamped in Marina Mist stamped off once using the background stamp from the You've Got This set. 

Place your leaves/blooms on the paper to see where the die cut stem needs placed and adhere the stem.  Then adhere the first set of leaves/blooms directly to the panel over the stem.  Using dimensionals, offset the next set of leaves/blooms slightly and adhere.  Tie some coordinating twine around the Whisper White Panel and adhere to a Strawberry Slush (or Melon Mambo) panel.  Then adhere to a Night of Navy card base.

I stamped the sentiment from Teeny Tiny Wishes, punched with Word Window or you could use the new Classic Label.  I popped the sentiment on dimensionals.

The inside is created with the same layering of colors and a leave and sentiment from the Thoughtful Branches stamp set. 

Again, I love it.  I'm going to use this set so much.  You will see, because I have more to show you!  I think I've used every image in the set and still have more ideas.

The Thoughtful Branches Bundle is only available from August 2-31.  Take a look at this set below:










Website:
http://www.stampinup.net/esuite/home/carolscards4fun/

No comments:

Post a Comment