Thursday, March 11, 2021

March Cards to Go 3

March Cards to Go 3 


This is the second card for the March 2021 Cards to Go featuring the Quite Curvy bundle and using paper from the Ornate Garden suite.  Today's card is very simple to cut, create and assemble, but it has just enough interesting features to make it an awesome card.  The designer paper cut with the Quite Curvy dies and the gold foil circle really appealed to me.  I hope you like it too.

You can get your Cards To Go kit by calling me or emailing me at ca_tennant@yahoo.com

The kits are $15 to make 2 each of 3 designs plus $3 postage if the kit needs mailed.

The last card for the March Cards to Go is here.  All 3 cards for this month's Cards to Go feature  the Quite Curvy bundle and use paper from the Ornate Garden suite. This card is actually my favorite of the 3 cards for this month.  I like the open edge of the front flap of the card that lets you peek through to the pretty sponged paper inside.  And those blending brushes are just fabulous for adding color to the designer paper with the gold foil images.  I hope you enjoy it too.

You can get your Cards To Go kit by calling me or emailing me at ca_tennant@yahoo.com

The kits are $15 to make 2 each of 3 designs plus $3 postage if the kit needs mailed.

NEXT MONTH we will have Cards to Go featuring the Hydrangea Haven suite.  A favorite of many of us.

Coming at the end of this month - my adventure into Paper Pumpkin continues. The opportunity to obtain the March kit is over, however, there is a kit every month so ordering for the April kit can begin now and is available through April 10.  I will also feature cards from the April Paper Pumpkin.  I will be featuring at least the March, April, and May kit and look forward to your feedback on wheter or not you like Paper Pumpkin.

Paper Pumpkin by Stampin’ Up! is a crafting subscription kit that delivers creativity to your door every month. Each box includes everything you need to make a stunning project.

We’ll surprise you with projects like cards, gift packaging, home décor, and more for just $22.00 a month (shipping included). Talk about happy mail!

Subscribe by the 10th of any month to receive that month's kit.  Supplies may be limited toward the end of the subscription period.

If you want to join me on my Paper Pumpkin adventure, you can get your kit at the link below.  You can subcribe for only 1 month if you just want to give it a try.

https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2166795


Online Store:

https://carolscards4fun.stampinup.net/

Products used for today's card

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment