Friday, March 5, 2021

March Cards to Go 1

 March 2021 Cards To Go

Card 1

YouTube Video

This is the first card for the March 2021 Cards to Go featuring the Quite Curvy bundle and using paper from the Ornate Garden suite.  This set is creates some beautiful curved layers.  I'm sure there are many more imaginative ways to use this, but I have had some fun with it and will likely make many more cards.  

I did have a difficult time getting started with it, because I didn't just want to make something that everybody else had already made, but I had to just dive in and get started.  So these are the cards I started with.  Now that I've used it, I can see more potential and likely will use it with my nature stamps to create mountains and hills.  Stay tuned for cards 2 and 3 coming soon.

You can get your Cards To Go kit by calling me or emailing me at ca_tennant@yahoo.com

The kits are $15 to make 2 each of 3 designs plus $3 postage if the kit needs mailed.

In other news:  

It is time to start thinking if there is anything you want in the annual catalog.  The annual catalog ends May 3.  The good news is that you will be getting a new catalog sometime in April with some brand new goodies as well as some returning favorites.  The bad news is that some of the items in the current Annual Catalog will no longer be available.  Typically, all of the Designer Series Paper will retire as well as many of the stamps, dies, punches.  Also, anything that is currently bundled for 10% savings will no longer be bundled in the new catalog if the items remain availabe.  When I have a list of retiring items, I will pass it on to you.  Click here to browse the Annual Catalog items.

The January to June mini catalog items will remain available til June 30.

I have promised Paper Pumpkin videos for 3 months.  The March kit has been revealed to us, so if you like to be able to see what you're buying, take a peak at the Sneak Peak video.  If you would like to join me in crafting with Paper Pumpkin, you can get your kit here.

Here is a preview of the March kit.  Click the link below for the video


https://www.paperpumpkin.com/en-us/sign-up/?demoid=2166795  

Happy Creating!

Carol

Online store:

https://carolscards4fun.stampinup.net/

Products used for today's card:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

No comments:

Post a Comment