Saturday, February 27, 2021

Upcoming Projects

 Upcoming Card Projects & 

Goodies from Mini Catalog

I hope you have enjoyed the February Cards to Go and Paper Pumpkin.  March is coming soon!  And with the end of February comes the end of Sale-a-Bration.  Sale-a-bration gives you an opportunity to get free items for your purchase. I could not find a picture of my card using the Touch of Ink Sale-a-Bration stamp set, so you will just have to take my word for it when I say it was wonderful LOL.  Instead, I'm showing you my Darling Donkeys card.  


But, just when something ends; something else begins!  So in addition to the awsome, fun products available in the January to June mini catalog, Butterfly Bouquet is being introduced on March 2, 2021 and will be available for purchase.


For March, we will have Cards to Go featuring the Quite Curvy bundle.  So, please let me know if you are interested in those.

And, just to keep this all interesting, I have decided to do 3 more months of Paper Pumpkin.  It is as much mystery to me as it is to you what I will be doing with it, so I guess we all just wait and see. 

I hope you had a great February and now let's look forward to a wonderful March!

Do something fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment